Have a look at our price and services below.
Iris Art Photography offers a wide range of photography products. Prices depend on number of factors, i.e. location, time required, number of photographers required, prints and albums requested, etc. We first listen to our clients requirements and suggestions and learn as much about themselves, their plans and expectations as we can. Every session is different and we’re happy to create a package that is right just for you. Everything will be tailored to your needs. We do, however, have some standard prices:
Wedding reportage photography – prices start from £600 (engagement session, 2hrs wedding photography and wedding album). All packages are inclusive of USB stick, luxurious photo album and prints. Please contact us for details here.
Maternity/Newborn /Baby/Family lifestyle session:
1. Digital package from £200: all photos received digitally, high resolution, watermark free with license for you to print and share, approx. 20+ photos received within the price;
2. Prints package from £290: digital photos plus 4 large prints 12×16;
3. Album package from £350: digital photos plus photo album. Prices depend on the size and type of chosen album. Please contact us for size and cover samples. Call now 07871575430 or email us for sample photos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baptism /christening – £250 (digital option), high resolution, watermark free images 50+ or from £350 (photo album and prints option)
Our All Inclusive Wedding packages include:
- All day photography
- Two photographers at the wedding
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Engagement session
- USB with approx. 500+ edited images (colour, B&W, sepia)
- 5 large prints 12×16 (30cmx40cm)
- Luxurious Wedding Album 30cm x 30cm – Swarovski crystals, textile or leather cover photo album, 800GSM outstanding quality
- 2 x Parents albums – textile or leather cover, 800GSM outstanding quality
Lifestyle family photography sessions include:
- pre-session telephone, email or in person consultation to plan and prepare for your bespoke photography session
- shooting time (maternity, baby, child, family, portrait sessions – up to one hour session)
- editing of the images in professional photography programs
- high resolution photos
- licence for printing and sharing your photos with your family and friends.
Please note that in order to secure your booking a non-refundable booking fee is required. This will be deducted from the total cost of your chosen package.
Licence for printing and sharing your photos with your family and friends. All photos received free of watermarks.
Albums can be created as addition to each package, as requested.
Please note that we also create bespoke packages. If the above doesn’t show what you’re looking for, please let us know and we would be happy to create a package that is perfect just for you.
In order to secure your wedding booking a fee of only £150 is required. This will be deducted from the total cost of your chosen package.
We are experienced, registered and fully insured photographers! We always work with two cameras each to make sure a thorough coverage of the day is achieved. We provide high quality of photographs working with the best equipment and editing in most professional photography software. Fully licensed.
We have done hundreds (literally) of weddings in different Scottish or English locations. We’ve seen and experienced a lot. We’d be more than happy to help you plan the key points of your wedding, if required.
Travel fee may apply for distances over 70miles from Edinburgh.
Please contact me for a free consultation and if you have any further questions.
We like to be fair with our pricing and that is why we offer such a vast range of services so that you can better tailor the services round your needs. Why not have a look at out testimonials to see what or clients are saying about us and our great services.
Over the years we have excelled at every aspect of photography and that includes editing and styling photos after they have been taken.
With my caring eye and emotion put into styling photographs even after they have been taken is a real joy for me as it gives me multiple ways to portray one photograph. I will experiment with a captured moment till it suits best with whatever style or mood you had in mind.